Frog Themed Sensory Bin for a Hopping Good Time

8:00 PM


My son is a huge fan of sensory bins. In fact even my older girls still love to play with them! But Eli LOVES them to the point that he will occasionally just make his own! It had been a while since I had made him one, so he was super excited to see this Frog Sensory Bin, and it was perfect timing since we just started hearing the frogs around here!


This was a pretty simple bin to set up. I started with green water beads and water for the base. I quickly cut some green fun foam into lily pad shapes, nothing fancy, just a shape he would recognize as a lily pad. Last thing we needed was out little plastic frogs! 


I was pretty happy that the fun foam still floated once the frogs were on the lily pads!


I also provided him with a glass jar and a little scoop. I wasn't sure if he would use it or just play with the frogs, but he did both.  He did play with the frogs a little, but then he decided it was more fun to scoop up the water beads.


He really enjoyed filling the jar with water beads and dumping them back in the bin and repeating.


He actually got rid of the lily pads, so he could get to the water beads easier! 


After much scooping and pouring we dumped the water out and kept everything else for the next day. He played with this frog sensory bin a few days without water, but as soon as the water beads started to shrink, it was time to add more water! Now I have had a frog sensory bin sitting on my counter for over a week! He definitely enjoyed this bin!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Moore Babies Boutique

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Subscribe