Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

DIY Pom Pom Hair Clips for Some Extra Sparkle

DIY Pom Pom Hair Clips for Some Extra Sparkle

My girls are always excited to have new hair bows or clips, and I am happy to make them even when they only leave them in for a couple hours! While making our Pine Cone Winter Fairies, I came across some little hair clips and thought it would be cute to add some of the sparkly pom poms (from CraftProjectIdeas.com) to them. 

First I hot glued a ribbon around the clips to give a more finished look. Then their job was easy, to choose some colors, and I glued on the pom poms! Super easy! Just make sure they are dry before trying to wear them! (I know the  picture is in the wrong order; not sure why I didn't position them the other way. You get the idea though!)


The girls were super excited about them too! They kept coming up with new color combinations they thought they needed. Luckily I didn't have the entire bag of pom poms out, or I think we would have used them all!


I did end up making them four sets of clips (two in each color combination), so they should be able to match several of their outfits now!


For how simple these were, they really turned out cute! I think the extra sparkle will be perfect for New Year's Eve too!


Bottom Ad [Post Page]